Due to the overwhelming response for their single pack of transtape, Universal Body Labs has released a 2 pack of Trans Tape.
“We have been blown away by the support our initial transtape has received from the gender neutral community and are pleased to announce the release of our new 2 pack of Trans Tape. It is a much safer way to than using traditional chest binders and studies have shown it can help with those suffering from gender dysphoria”, stated Steven Vegors spokesperson from Universal Body Labs. He went on to say “the reason we have released the 2 pack version of our tape is we want to continue to provide safe and affordable products for the trans community, who have been hit hard financially due to the ongoing pandemic”.
TransTape is part of a gender affirming system. It is a flexible material that does not compress the ribs or cause skin to sag. The best part is that it is hypoallergenic, latex-free, waterproof and made from flexible and breathable material.
TransTape can be a great alternative to surgical scars. It is safe to sleep in, as it does not compress the body. Moreover, it does not require any special treatment.
The other major benefits of the 2 Pack of Trans Tape by Universal Body Labs are:
– Medical-grade chest binding tape
– Devoid of harmful latex and harsh chemicals
– Skin-like texture
– Made with highly breathable and soft material for absolute comfort- 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex
– Strongest chest tape in the market and will keep everything in place, regardless of the size of the user
– Sweat and water resistant and hence safe to wear for longer hours at a stretch
– Medical-grade wave-like adhesive
– Strong yet gentle adhesive assures easy application and removal
– Can be cut to desired length
These 2 Packs of Transtape are available now on Amazon and other fine stores.
904 Nile Kinnick Dr S
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Web News Reporter journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.